Saturday, December 18, 2010

yesterdays adventure

whoa ! yesterday , i went out with both of my sis and and 'abang ipar' . i woke up at 9 am . early right and i hardly woke up that early . haha . then , i took a shower , get ready . 11 am , my sis and abang ipar showed up . so we get in the car , then we're off to Sogo . we shop there , then we went to petama ( kod ) jailbreaking my sis and abang ipar's Iphone . after that , we went to the parking lot and we're off to JJ Cheras Selatan . then we shop there as well , then all of a sudden , my abang ipar call my sis . then , she asked me and my 2nd sis to follow her to the movie theater . we're gonna watch a movie . we had to watch Aku Masih Dara because almost all the movie are full . pfftt -.- i wanna watch Tron . grrr =.= after watching the movie , out of 5 stars , i would only give 2 stars only . pfftt -.- if we watched Tron instead , i would give 5 stars without a doubt . grr -.- so , after that , we try to find my perfect dress/shirt . ergghh , we didn't find it . so we gave up . then we have to go to Ampang , for bowling but i didn't play . i was lazy . haha . 12 something in the morning , we stop playing . we went to Setapak for supper . i didn't eat , i only drink . then 2.15 am , we're homee ! whoaa ! tired but i had loads of fun :D thanks long . 


PS:my abang ipar's shoes are lost at a surau in Sogo . haihh ! -.- and i found out at ampang , that i've lost my bracelet . damn ! =.=
thanks for reading :)

No comments: